New Position: Senior Research & Publications Manager
ACGA is looking for an experienced writer, editor and communicator with a deep interest in corporate governance and ESG to take up a new role as our Senior Research & Publications Manager. Reporting directly to the Secretary General of ACGA, the role is full-time, based in Hong Kong, and includes the following key functions:
- Taking over research coverage for one or two North Asian markets.
- Providing editorial and production support for our bimonthly newsletter, the Asia Regional Briefing; our biennial regional survey, CG Watch; and our new website.
- Contributing to the development of new ACGA research products and enhancing member value.
- Providing research input into other ACGA activities, such as advocacy and events.
- Speaking at ACGA and public events on our research findings.
In addition to excellent writing, editing and communication skills, this role requires someone with publication management capability. A willingness to travel is essential and fluency in an Asian language would be an advantage.
Salary is commensurate with experience and negotiable. We also offer competitive benefits, including a bonus scheme, pension, family medical, and annual leave. The role also carries opportunities for promotion.
Please send a cover letter with detailed resume, current and expected salary to:
Mr. Jamie Allen
Asian Corporate Governance Association
Room 1801, 18th Floor, Wilson House
19-27 Wyndham Street
Central, Hong Kong
We will respond only to serious applications meeting the criteria above and not to any sent in speculatively.All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes.
For a PDF version of this job specification, please click here